Water Heater Repair & Installation
Metro-Rooter is your Jacksonville Water Heater specialist. We Offer Same Day/Emergency Water Heater Service for all of Northeast Florida. Are you noticing a lack of hot water, rust or white sediment in your water, low water pressure or a leaking water heating tank? These are all signs your water heater is failing. This can cause appliance damage due to sediment, an increase in your electric bill or water damage to your home. That is why it is important when you notice any of these issues to contact Metro-Rooter. We will have one of our Jacksonville Plumbers come out and provide you with an honest assessment of your water heater problem. When we install or repair a hot water heater, we are clean, efficient, and the Job is Always Done Right the first time! Call us today (904) 695-1911!
Water Heater Installation-Things to Consider:
- Always use a licensed Jacksonville Plumber to install your water heater for safety reasons.
- If you have a gas water heater, make sure the gas line is properly sized and properly connected to the water heater.
- Water heater flue pipe needs to be properly installed according to code in order to avoid the risk of carbon monoxide escaping into your home.
- Are you installing your water heater in your garage? Whether your water heater is (gas or electric), it should be elevated at least 18 inches off the ground.
- Most people don’t think about a water heater being a fire hazard, but you should never store flammable items around your water heater.
Reduce your Utility Cost:
- For electric water heaters, install a timer.
- Insulate your hot water lines and your water heater.
- We recommend your water heater setting to be 120 degrees. Lowering the temperature setting does not necessarily save money.
- Install a tankless water heater, or a 90% efficient tanked type water heater.
- Install low-consumption shower heads