We understand that plumbing problems can occur at the most inconvenient times. One area that is susceptible to problems is your shower or tub. Over time fixtures can degrade causing leaks, increasing your water bill. Plumbing pipes behind the drywall can crack, leak or burst causing flooding and water damage to your home. That is why it is important to inspect your shower or tub regularly for abnormalities (leaky fixtures, mold, drainage issues, peeling paint on the wall or cracks) to name a few. If you notice any of the above it is important you call a Plumber in Jacksonville, FL that can identify your problems quickly and fix them right the first time.
Shower & Tub Plumbing Problems
- Leaky Fixtures– if your fixtures are dripping, hard to open or close, or clogged you may be in need of faucet or shower head replacement.
- Low Water Pressure– this could be a sign of a larger problem. You could have a pipe that is cracked or damaged behind the drywall or underneath the slab that is causing low water pressure. It could also be a sign that your electric water heater is old and due to hard water, sediment is building up in your pipes causing low water pressure.
- Mold Growth– if you notice mold growth around fixtures, in between grout lines or on tile surrounding the fixture it could be a sign of a leak behind the wall.
- Cracks- cracks in the tub, tile or wall (peeling paint), or tiles that have fallen off the wall of your shower or tub could indicate water damage behind the wall. If you notice any cracks that have surfaced or tile damage it is important you call a professional Jacksonville Plumbing Contractor to inspect these issues.
- Issues with Drainage– another indication of needing service is drainage problems. You may notice when you close the drain, water may still be escaping from your tub, and this is a sign of undetected leak.
Shower & Tub Plumbing Repair Services
We offer the following repair services for your shower or tub.
- Fixture Replacement and Repair
- Broken Pipe Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Leak Detection & Repair
- Faucet Replacement & Repair
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, be sure to contact our Jacksonville Plumbers immediately. We provide effective shower and tub solutions to residents in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Orange Park, St. Augustine and surrounding counties.