It’s been a long day of work and you’re finally home. Before you start dinner after an exhausting day, you notice your leaky toilet. You shrug and continue about the rest of your evening unaware of the exponential cost of that leaky toilet. A leaking toilet can use a lot of water, in a matter of days. A typical toilet leak at today’s rate can add $500 to a single water bill. What can you do to stop that leak? It’s easy when you follow these instructions to an effective leak repair.
The First Step: Continue reading
It seems to be a daunting task for homeowners everywhere. With so many choices in plumbers, how do you know which one is right for you? There are five tips to find the right plumbing technician to ensure your budget and your home remain intact throughout the process.
- Honest and Clear Communication: You deserve direct and honest communication to understand where the problems in your plumbing lie. Do not trust a plumber who throws too much technical jargon at you in order to confuse you and make you think you need an upgrade or service that you don’t need. It’s your home so ensure you understand all facets of the process.
- Cleanliness: It’s important that your plumber treats your home with the respect it deserves.
- Professional Uniform: While looks are not everything, it’s important that you feel comfortable with a plumber that it’s in your home. Look for visible company logos on uniforms to ensure you’re dealing with a reputable company.
- On-Time Guarantee: One of the biggest complaints from consumers is timeliness. If you receive a window of time to receive plumbing services, it’s important that your plumber respects that.
- Upfront Pricing: As a homeowner, you should never allow a plumber to begin work before he/she gives you a clear, upfront quote of the project and parts.